Transair Alternating Cushion
A dynamic cushion operating with an independent pump using a combination of high density foam and alternating air cells across the whole support surface which significantly reduces interface pressures whilst providing patient stability and comfort.
Microprocessor checks and automatically re-adjusts to patient weight and movement
- no need for manual adjustment.
- High density foam in the base of each cell for added stability and comfort
- Multi-stretch, waterproof and vapour permeable cover
- Non slip base
- Concealed zip for infection control
- Visual alarm
- Dynamic seat cushion with an independent pump powered by mains electricity
- Bespoke service for special sizes
Maximum patient weight of 190.5kg (30 stone)